Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
How Is Your Personal Data Collected?
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity and Contact by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, online or otherwise.
- Data you upload onto our Site. You may upload Content Data on our Site when you use our services.
- Technical Data from the following parties: (i) analytics providers (ii) advertising networks; and (iii) search information providers.
- We collect your personal information for various purposes, for processing your order, corresponding with you, providing you with a subscription or in connection with a job application.
- In addition, we may also collect information relating to your use of our Web sites through the use of various technologies, including cookies.